The view of the backyard from my mom's house

The view of the backyard from my mom's house
That light fixture is now gone, sadly.

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

This is a photo from egg dying this past Easter. I did it by myself as I have no kids around to "help." It's nice to have hard-cooked eggs for a while, but then, eh. They get old and rubbery and nobody really wants egg salad anymore except for Dot. I keep trying to fatten her up but it's useless. I give her chicken skin and scraps but she has the metabolism of a shih tzu.

Many tell me I am wrong to feed her these things. I disregard the admonitions. Dot doesn't seem to be harmed.

I haven't been writing here, and I see that my small list of friends who blog also have not entered new info for many months. Maybe this is another tech fad that is on its way out. Probably. Oh well.

No comments: