The view of the backyard from my mom's house

The view of the backyard from my mom's house
That light fixture is now gone, sadly.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I almost spilled the beans today in my creative writing class and told my students about this blog.

It's not that it's a secret, really, but I just prefer not to share it with my students. Or their parents. Nothing personal.

It's the first week back in school, and I quaintly amused by how wiped out I am feeling right now. I'm not even teaching, really. Just doing the dean work is cooking my poor little brain. It got very used to being on vacation.

Poor, poor, pitiful me.

Does anyone remember that doll called Pitiful Pearl? My mom used to say I was acting like her. Lots. I was very sensitive as a child. Still am, in fact.

No comments: